- All Time Moneyback Guarantee
- Instant Free Replacement, If There Is Any Fault
- Free UK Delivery
Business Accounts - 123 Cartridge
Credit Account for Schools/Colleges/Universities
We offer credit facilities for educational organisation (Schools/Colleges/Universities), NHS and Medical organisations and government organisations.
To place an order you will need to provide a purchase order number for each order.Please note a name, initials or date cannot be used as purchase order numbers.
To set up an account with credit facilities; we will be required to send us the following, on letter headed paper, or on an official purchase order:
- The contact name for the order
- The telephone number for the order contact person
- The delivery address for the order contact person
- The contact name for the invoice
- The telephone number for the invoice contact person
- The invoice address
- The email address for the finance department or accounts team
If there are more than one persons placing the order, you will need to provide a list of employees who are authorised to do so on behalf of the organisation.
After receiving all the above we will create a 30 day credit account subject to Terms & Conditions.
Once your account has been set up, you can place orders online, over the phone, via email, by fax or by post.
By Phone: 0208 123 3239
Post: 123Cartridge.co.uk, Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom
Please note you can send your order to us by post or place orders online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but they will only be processed during our office hours, Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5.30pm.
If you have any further queries, require more information or help, do not hesitate to contact us on 0208 123 3239 and we will gladly assist you over the phone